I have a claim against the company. How do I submit my claim?

Posted by Toys R Us Staff on

The Administrators have written to all known creditors of the Company. Should they wish to submit an unsecured claim, trade creditors should complete and return a Creditor Statement of Claim Form and provide details of what they are owed.

All other unsecured creditors, including those with unfulfilled internet orders, TTTP agreements, gift cards, e-gift cards, paid for “click and collect” orders and any other claims can submit an unsecured claim by following this link: https://www.toysrus.co.uk/pages/submit-a-claim. Please be aware that on the basis of information available, you are unlikely to receive any payment in relation to your claim.

Share this post

← Older Post