Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric on Wii U features its own individual story and gameplay features and acts as a prequel to the upcoming Sonic Boom TV series. Sonic and his friends Tails, Amy and Knuckles, must come together as a team to stop an ancient evil! Play as multiple characters, each with their own abilities, as you explore, fight and speed through an undiscovered land. Sonic and his team will navigate the world like never before; racing across ancient ruins, through the depths of the ocean and even back in time to save the world from Lyric's evil plan! With a strong emphasis on collaboration, the roles of Tails, Knuckles, Amy, will be elevated in gameplay that capitalizes on each characters' unique talents and abilities.
Play as a Team: Use individual abilities to explore the environment, and fight together in combat to defeat ancient villain Lyric. Race through undiscovered lands with with Sonic and his 3 friends, each playable with their own unique skills and personalities. Utilize each characters strengths as you fight your way through ancient ruins to defeat the evil Lyric
A New World Full of Adventure: Discover amazing environments, run at high speeds and fight colossal enemies. Features completely new, undiscovered land for Sonic and his team to explore and speed their way through fighting enemies on their way. Race your way through ancient ruins, through the deepest of oceans and even back in time, encountering enemies on your way!
Multiplayer: Drop in/out two-player co-op, and a special “Team Challenges" mode for up to four players! Team up to create an unstoppable force and fight your way through different challenges with your friends!
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||13.2x 1.5 x 18.6|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£4.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £20.00 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost