This fun wooden sand pit has a colourful box for your children to store their sand toys – so they’ll never get lost in the garden again! Encouraging outdoor play and exercise, this sand pit is perfect for digging, building and creating shapes in the sand with friends.
The Plum Store-It Sandpit is made from premium FSC certified timber with rounded corners for added safety. Easy to assemble and is supplied with a protective cover and ground sheet. The internal textile ground cover prevents weeds from growing through and allows water to drain out of your sandbox. For added versatility, just add play balls and you have an instant ball pit to keep your young kids amused for hours! Twice the entertainment in one product and only uses a small footprint in the garden.
Sand/play balls not included.
Features and Benefits
- Fun sand pit with colourful box to store sand toys
- Made from premium FSC certified timber with rounded corners
- Sand pit includes protective cover and ground sheet
- Internal ground cover prevents weeds and allows water drainage
- Just add play balls to convert into a ball pit
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
- Weight of sand required: 70 – 140kg
- Always cover the sand pit when not in use
- Regularly check sand for impurities and sharp objects
- Use washed play sand suitable for use in children’s sand pits
- Adult supervision recommended at all times
- Adult assembly required
- Maximum user weight 50kg
- Outdoor domestic use only
|Assembled Product Dimensions (in centimetres)||1.02 (l) x 0.96 (w) x 0.15 (h) m|
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||0.0x 0.0 x 0.0|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost
Things to Know
Direct from supplier, up to 5 working days. This item cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland or Southern Ireland.