The Beone SP Infant Carrier in Corail Raspberr is a lightweight, high specification infant carrier featuring a deep comfortable shell with side impact protection. Suitable from birth to approximately 12/15 months (birth to 13kg/29lbs). This car seat can be installed using the adult seatbelt.
It comes equipped with a new born body support cushion, and has chest and buckle pads for comfort as well a sun protection canopy. The Beone SP features a three point harness that can be tightened with one hand. The cover is removable and hand washable
- Lightweight high specification infant carrier
- Suitable from birth to approximately 12/15 months (birth to 13kg/29lbs
- Deep, comfortable shell
- New born body support cushion, and has chest and buckle pads
- Three point harness
- Sun canopy
- Cover is removable and hand washable
- Carrying handle
Group 0+ Car Seats: You should keep a baby in a group 0+ rear-facing car seat for as long as possible as this is the safest way of transporting your baby in the car. You should only move them onto the next car seat once they have reached the weight limit of that seat, or the crown of their head is level with the top of the car seat. The weight limits may vary so please ensure you have read the labels on the side of the seat which will tell you your specific seats limits.
Suitability: When buying a car seat its important to make sure you are choosing the correct one for both your car and your child. It’s important you select the correct type of car seat for your child’s weight and because not all car seats will fit all cars it is critical that you check the selected car seat will fit your model of car. Follow the instructions provided with your chosen seat carefully for a safe and accurate fitting of the car seat and make sure you have the instructions to hand for future reference. Your car manual will also provide guidance on any fitting guidance specific to that car model.
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||0.0x 0.0 x 0.0|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£4.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £20.00 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost