Nintendo 3DS LEGO The Hobbit
By: Toys R UsNintendo DS | Age Group: 7 - 65 yearsRead Product Description ►
Only suitable for ages 7 years and over
The interactive game of LEGO The Hobbit allows gamers to play along their favourite scenes from the films and follows the Hobbit Bilbo Baggins as he is recruited by the Wizard Gandalf to aid Thorin Oakenshield and his Company of Dwarves. Bilbo leaves the comforts of the Shire on a journey through Middle-earth to help the Dwarves reclaim their lost Kingdom of Erebor within the Lonely Mountain. Along the way, he is introduced to ravenous Trolls, dangerous Orcs and, of course, Gollum and his precious Ring. Players will utilize and combine the Dwarves’ unique abilities - often with hilarious results - to solve the most diverse Quests of any LEGO videogame to date.
Play as your favourite characters from The Hobbit films, including Bilbo, Gandalf, and the Dwarves: Thorin, Fili, Kili, Oin, Gloin, Dwalin, Balin Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Dori, Nori and Ori. Each has his own special - and quite hilarious - ability. For example, Bombur can be used as a trampoline that enables his companions “belly-bounce” out of danger!
- Explore Middle-earth and visit locations from the films, including Bag End
- Trek through the treacherous High Pass over The Misty Mountains
- Discover the depths of Goblin Town, Mirkwood and Rivendell
- Partake in Treasure Quests, mine for gems, discover loot from enemies
- Craft powerful magical items or build immense new LEGO structures
- Collect, combine and forge new items in the Blacksmith Shop
- Triumph in a game of riddles - learn to wield the power of The One Ring
- Play with family & friends using wireless play (2 copies of game required)
Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres): 12.0 x 1.6 x 12.8
Unit Weight: 0.06
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£4.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day||£8.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
More delivery information & exclusions
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations:
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost