Click and Collect
Not all items are available to reserve in store. You can check each item's availability by looking for the "Available for Click & Collect" message on each item detail page.
The Click & Collect reservation process is separate to order online for home delivery. You can add items to either your Click & Collect List or your online Shopping Basket whilst browsing the site and then complete each transaction separately.
Unfortunately not. We will show you which stores nearest to you have stock of the item(s) you have requested. If one or more items are out of stock in your preferred collection store then once you have completed your Click & Collect reservation you will have the option to order those items online for delivery to you separately.
You will pay in store when you collect your reserved items.
The price you pay is either the online price when you placed your Click & Collect reservation or the in store price when you collect – whichever is the lower. Please help us to ensure you always receive the lowest price by presenting your order details in store on collection.
You will receive an email titled ‘Reservation Ready To Collect’ and a text message to your phone when your reservation is ready for collection. We aim to do this within 29 minutes of your reservation. Your collection store´s opening hours will be shown on the Reservation Confirmation page and in your confirmation email. Please ensure you wait until you receive this email/text confirmation before travelling to the store to collect.
Yes, you will need the following items when picking up your reservation:
- ‘Reservation Ready To Collect‘ email/text or print out of the Reservation Confirmation page from the website.
- Suitable payment method to pay for the items in store once you have collected them.
You will have 2 days from the point at which you place your Click & Collect Reservation to pick it up. If, after 2 days, your reservation has not been picked up, your reservation will be cancelled.
After receiving your ‘Reservation Ready To Collect’ email/text message, go to the store that you selected as your collection destination. Proceed to the Information Desk area and present your ‘Reservation Ready To Collect’ email/text or print out of the Reservation Confirmation page from the website. The store assistant will retrieve your reservation and you can proceed through the checkout to pay.
If you would like someone else to collect your reservation for you, please ensure you provide them with your ‘Reservation Ready To Collect’ email/text or print out of the Reservation Confirmation page from the website before they arrive at the store. We cannot handover any reservations without one of these forms of confirmation.
To cancel a Click & Collect reservation, contact the store you selected to pick up from. You can find the store phone number in your confirmation email/text message or by using our Store Finder service
There are a few restrictions you should be aware of:
- You will not be able to collect your reservation without your ‘Reservation Ready To Collect’ email/text or print out of the Reservation Confirmation page from the website.
- Some promotions/deals available in store are not displayed online. You should contact your nominated collection store to confirm the availability of any promotions/deals not shown online.
- If your Click & Collect reservation qualifies for a ‘Multi-Buy’ promotion online, then the prices shown will be honoured when you collect in store as long as all qualifying items are available. You must collect your reserved items before the advertised end date for the promotion, which is shown in the ‘How to activate promotion’ instructions on the individual promotion details page. Any Click & Collect reservations not collected by this date will not qualify for the discount.