To be Most Wanted, you’ll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you down, you’ll need to make split second decisions. Use the open world to your advantage to find hiding spots, hit jumps and earn new vehicles to keep you one step ahead.
In true Criterion Games fashion, your friends are at the heart of your experience. In an open world with no menus or lobbies, you’ll be able to instantly challenge your friends and prove your driving skill in a variety of seamless multiplayer events. Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top. In this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.
Pre-order Need for Speed Most Wanted to guarantee your Limited Edition version. Boost your progression faster than your friends by earning double Speed Points for your first four hours of multiplayer. Leave your friends and rivals in your rearview as you take control of two of the World’s hottest cars, equipped with the latest performance modifications and the exclusive Satin Black livery.
The ultimate in speed and style, there isn’t a more impressive piece of automotive engineering than the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale featuring Limited Edition modifications. The powerful, lightweight and super responsive 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S is perfect for ditching rivals at breakneck speed and also comes equipped with Limited Edition modifications.
- 4 Hours of Double Speed Points
- 2 Limited Edition Vehicles
- Open World Action
- Discover hidden gameplay
- Non-Stop Multiplayer
- Earn endless rewards and upgrades
- Racing Without Rules
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||0.0x 0.0 x 0.0|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost