It's the game where the fastest to the figures wins the round! Each player has ten numbers, from 0 to 9, and when the question's read out everyone races to answer by selecting the correct combination of numbers... A baker's dozen? Slam down 1 & 3, Dots on a standard die... I'd take a guess at 21!? The number of Friends episodes...? Well, we'll leave that to you! You don't have to be exactly right, but if you are the quickest and the closest, you win!
- Each player is given a colour-coded set of number tokens, each player places them in front of themselves in order from 0 to 9
- The first reader asks the question which has a numerical answer, and the other players race to place their numbers in front of them with the correct answer
- The player who is fastest and closest to the figure on the card gets a token
- The player with the most tokens at the end of the game wins
- Suitable for ages 14+
- A game for 2 to 6 players
- Contents: Numbers Game Cards, 60 Number tokens, 30 scoring tokens, Set of Rules