The Cybex Sirona S2 i-Size car seat has been developed according to the latest UN R129/03 safety standards and features a genius one-hand 360° rotation mechanism for a fast entry and exit. It's your new secret weapon for easy and comfortable boarding.
The Sirona S2 i-Size lets your child sit rear-facing to improve safety in the event of a head-on collision. You can choose to make the switch to forward-facing when the child is over 15 months old and 76cm tall, Energy Reduction Technology makes the journey safer. The headrest and harness system are designed to reduce the energy of impact forces, so whichever travelling direction you choose you can be rest assured your child is protected.
- QUICK AND EASY ONBOARDING: The 360° rotation mechanism takes the back strain out of getting your child onboard. Switching between rear and forward-facing travel also couldn't be easier.
- COMFORTABLE TRAVEL: A rear-facing car seat improves your child's safety in the event of a head-on crash. In this position front impact forces are distributed across the car seat shell. It is mandatory for children to travel rear-facing until they are over 15 months old and 76 cm tall.
- REDUCES IMPACT FORCES: Energy Reduction Technology improves safety performance during front-facing travel. Impact forces are transmitted directly into the car seat via the harness system, where they are partially dissipated by energy-absorbing materials. This reduces the forces acting on the child's sensitive neck by approximately 20%.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The height-adjustable headrest has 12 settings for a customized fit. As your child grows it's simple to adapt the seat to keep pace.
- REDUCES THE FORCE OF A SIDE-IMPACT COLLISION: The integrated L.S.P. System increases safety in the event of a side-impact collision. In combination with the energy- absorbing shell, it can reduce the force of a side impact.
- SLEEPING POSITION: The one-hand recline function makes a peaceful drive only a moment away. With five settings available in both riding directions, it's easy to find the perfect sleeping position.
- EASY INSTALLATION: ISOFIX is a reliable way to install the car seat in your vehicle. Set-up is simple with fast one-click attachment and a load leg to anchor the seat in the vehicle. Easy-to-check indicators confirm when the seat is installed and ready to go.
- DIVERTS IMPACT FORCES:The energy-absorbing shell is designed to flex with an impact and channel dangerous forces away from your baby.
- UN R129/03
- 61 - 105 cm (From 45 cm with newborn inlay)
- Max. 18 kg; from approx. 3 months up to 4 years (From birth with newborn inlay)
- Dimentions: L 710 mm / W 440 mm / H 680 mm 13.9 kg