I receive a car allowance each month. Will I be able to claim this from the RPO?

Posted by Toys R Us Staff on

You will only be able to claim for car allowance if it is provided for in your contract and relates to a specific time. Any claim will rank as unsecured in the Administration and will need to be provided in writing to the Administrators.

Share this post

← Older Post Newer Post →