Do I need to keep supplying goods and services to the company?

Posted by Toys R Us Staff on

The Company has ceased to trade and all stores are now closed. Any further supply of goods or services to the Company should only be made against a purchase order or request authorised by either the Administrators or one of their staff. Please note that no payment can be made without a purchase order from the Administrators. The Administrators will endeavour to settle all invoices rendered in response to Administration purchase orders as soon as possible and in accordance with agreed credit terms.

Share this post

Newer Post →