Feisty, moody and filled with personality, Robosapien X is a humanoid with attitude that comes to life at your command and performs amazing tasks. Using the ergonomic remote control, you can command Robosapien to perform up to 67 pre-programmed functions including pick-up, throw, high-five, whistle, dance and three different karate moves. Robosapien X is fully programmable. He can perform a programmed chain of commands in any combination of moves that you select. For example, you can create your own dance sequence or program him to walk straight, turn left and give your buddy a high five. The fully articulated Robosapien X has fluid, biomechanical movements and pendulum walking motion makes his movements appear more human than robotic. Robosapien X's impressive flexibility is evident as he walks in two different speeds, dances and easily handles 180 degree turns.
Robosapien X comes equipped with two types of three pronged grippers, ribbed for increased traction. He can pick up objects such as cups, socks, pencils and other small light objects. Sure to keep you on your toes, Robosapien X reacts to both touch and sound signals from his environment. His Interactive Reflex System (IRF) uses a total of six sensors strategically located throughout his body to detect obstructions. Sensors in his feet allow him to recognize and avoid obstacles without help, as he moves backwards or forwards with ease. Select one of his sensor programs and Robosapien X will respond to a sharp sound or to touch. Easy to use, the Robosapien X is fully functional right out of the box, requiring no complex set up. No computer is required, all functions are handled by the ergonomic remote control. Robosapien provides more than six hours of continuous entertainment. And he automatically shuts down after he's been idle for more than 20 minutes!
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||27.0x 34.5 x 44.5|
|Battery Details||4 x D and 3 x AAA (both sold separately)|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£4.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £20.00 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost