With authentic dirt bike frame geometry and speeds up to 14mph, the Razor Dirt Rocket MX350 introduces off-road rides for thrill seekers everywhere! It’s a scaled-down, electric-powered dirt bike that is a way for riders to live out their off-road fantasies! The MX350 has large, knobby tyres and a chain driven motor that delivers top-notch performance.
- Speeds up to 14mph
- Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Steel construction
- High torque, chain driven motor
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Large pneumatic knobby tyres
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Double crown fork
- Retractable kickstand
- Folding foot pegs
- Some assembly required
- Maximum riser weight: 63kg
- Helmet sold separately
RIDE ON BATTERY OPERATED VEHICLES/SCOOTER ADVICE
In the interests of your safety and the safety of others, we must ensure that you fully understand the recommended guidelines for these products.
- Vehicle not to be used on public highways (roads/pavements)
- Vehicle must be used on private property with owner’s consent
- Appropriate protective equipment to be worn at all times
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
It is essential for your child’s safety and optimum performance of the product that you fully read and follow all instructions before use. This includes information on the charging of the battery
In the interests of you and your child’s safety, by purchasing this product you confirm that you have read and understood all of this advice.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (in centimetres)||111.76 x 62.23 x 78.74 cm|
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||65.0x 27.0 x 115.0|
|Battery Details||24V rechargable and charger (included). Always follow the charging instructions included in the box.|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£4.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £20.00 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost