To see a list of the products that have been recalled please click here.
Since Toys R Us was founded over 50 years ago we have sold billions of children's toys and babycare products to generations of families. We care about your children's safety and your peace of mind and that's why strict adherence to all relevant local, national and international safety standards as well as our own rigorous testing is embedded in our culture.
We are committed to remaining the number one destination where our customers can confidently shop knowing that product safety is our number one priority and we are constantly upgrading our testing and inspection processes on products from wherever they are sourced to reinforce this pledge.
Safe Play - Our Guide
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that toys are safe it is vital that children are playing safely with them.To help you keep your children safe we have produced this guide to safe play.
Buy the right toy for the right age child. Check age recommendations on the pack and any age warnings, especially the following:
|Product unsuitable for children under 12 months|
|Product unsuitable for children under 3 years.|
These age warnings are for safety reasons and should be strictly followed.
- Little children under 3 years love to put things in their mouth so make sure they do not play with toys with small parts.
- Regularly check for broken or damaged toys and throw them away! Once they are broken you can't be sure they are still safe.
- Always read and follow manufacturer's instructions as they contain important information.
- Ensure older children keep their toys away from younger children as they might not be safe for younger hands.
- Tidy toys away where possible to avoid trips and falls.
- Make sure your child always wears protective safety equipment where appropriate e.g. Bike helmets, knee and elbow pads.
- IMPORTANT: Parental supervision during play is always advised.