The Plum Premium Wooden Octagonal Activity Table combines sand play, water play, storage and a space for children to eat and drink in one premium quality wooden table!
There are four separate compartments within the table. Two of these contain colourful plastic trays suitable for filling with sand or water and perfect for inspiring creative play whilst two are ideal for storing children’s toys. Children will have hours of fun digging and making shapes in the sand and splashing around in the water! The activity table has space for up to four children to play at the same time, therefore making it perfect for socialising as well as playing. All compartments can be neatly contained inside the activity table underneath a sturdy wooden lid, turning the activity area into a quality wooden picnic table with four wooden seats, easy for children to sit or kneel and play.
A multi-purpose item that is bursting with features yet only uses a small footprint in the garden, making it ideal for smaller garden spaces. As part of the Plum Premium range, the Plum Premium Wooden Octagonal Activity Table is made from the highest quality European Spruce, promising optimum thickness, durability and strength. As you would expect from plum, this timber is also FSC certified. Parents can therefore feel confident that their children are playing on safe and responsibly sourced play equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium quality wooden table with four play compartments
- Compartments can be covered with the sturdy wooden lid
- Made from high quality, FSC certified European Spruce
- Supplied partially assembled and with easy to follow instructions
- 12 month manufacturer warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Maximum user weight is 50kg per seat
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – small parts- choking hazard
- Adult assembly required
- Adult supervision recommended at all times
- Only for domestic and supervised nursery use
|Assembled Product Dimensions (in centimetres)||1.76 (l) x 1.76 (w) x 0.56 (h) m|
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||0.0x 0.0 x 0.0|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost
Things to Know
Direct from supplier, up to 5 working days. This item cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland or Southern Ireland.