The Plum Premium Wooden Activity Table and Benches are the ideal multi-purpose item for hours of sociable outdoor fun and creative play. The wooden activity table is divided into three sections, one of which contains a bright and colourful plastic tray that can be filled with play sand or water.
Your children will have hours of fun digging and making unique shapes in the sand or splashing around in the water! The remaining compartments are perfect for your children to store all of their outdoor toys and can be covered by the wooden lid, turning it into the perfect children’s picnic bench. Two free-standing wooden benches provide a social space for children and can be pushed together neatly underneath the table to use minimal space in the garden when packed up. The Plum Premium Wooden Activity Table and Benches are a multi-purpose item bursting with features yet only have a small footprint and are perfect for smaller garden spaces.
As part of the Plum Premium range, the Plum Premium Wooden Activity Table and Benches are made from the highest quality European Spruce, promising optimum thickness, durability and strength. This timber is also fully FSC certified. Parents can therefore have the peace of
mind that their children are playing on fun yet safe and responsibly sourced play equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- A premium quality sand and water table that converts easily to a child’s picnic table,
with compartments for storage
- Includes two free-standing wooden benches that can be stored neatly underneath the
table when not in use
- Made from high quality, FSC certified European Spruce
- Supplied partially assembled and with easy to follow instructions
- 12 month manufacturer warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Maximum user weight 50kgs
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – small parts- choking hazard
- Adult assembly required
- Adult supervision recommended at all times
- Only for domestic and supervised nursery use
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||0.0x 0.0 x 0.0|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£4.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £20.00 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost
Things to Know
Direct from supplier, up to 5 working days. This item cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland or Southern Ireland.