Plum Marmoset Wooden Garden Swing Set
By: Toys R Us Plum | Age Group: 3 - 12 yearsRead Product Description ►
Double the seats for twice the fun! Children will love this Marmoset swing set from Plum for great outdoor play and exercise! This playset has double swings using soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra durability. The natural qualities of the timber will blend into any garden design whether modern or traditional.
The round pole premium FSC certified timber is pressure treated and ensures this garden swingset is extremely strong. The top bar is 100mm in diameter and the legs are 80mm in diameter making the frame highly robust. Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so no drilling is required, maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber. The sturdy frame also has wooden cross braces giving the swing extra stability. Parents can therefore have peace of mind that their children are riding a high quality wooden swing set, with safety standards at the centre of its design.
Features and Benefits:
- Double the seats for twice the fun!
- Made from premium FSC certified, pressure treated round pole timber
- Play set uses soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats
- Swingset frame has cross braces for extra stability
- Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so no drilling is required
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty against rot and insect damage
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Easy to assemble in approx 1 hour with 2 adults
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors
- Max user weight: 50kg per swing
- For outdoor domestic use only
- Adult supervision recommended at all times
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – fall hazard
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter
- Recommended age 3 to 12 years
Assembled Product Dimensions (in centimetres): 240 (l) x 220 (w) x 220 (h) cm
Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres): 0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0
Unit Weight: 1.0
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£4.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day||£8.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
More delivery information & exclusions
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations:
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost