Plum Indri Wooden Climbing Frame Outdoor Play Centre
By: Toys R UsPlum | Age Group: 3 - 10 yearsRead Product Description ►
This climbing frame will provide hours of fun for kids all year round and is perfect for agile and active outdoor play. The Indri play centre will help your children run off all their energy as well as help improve balance co-ordination and strength. Children will enjoy the ladder to play deck with fabric roof and 6ft wave slide – not forgetting the double swings and play area below deck. The play set includes a picnic table for outdoor eating, so not only fun but practical too! The natural look of the timber will also blend into any garden design whether modern or traditional.
Made from premium FSC certified timber, this Indri® playcentre from Plum is extremely strong and the swings use soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra durability. Parents can therefore have peace of mind that their children are playing on a high quality playset with safety standards at the centre of its design.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides hours of outdoor play for kids all year round
- Made from premium FSC certified timber
- Swings use soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats
- Roof made from heavy gauge shower proof fabric for durability
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Max user weight: 50kg per swing
- Deck dimensions: L0.50 x W0.90 x H0.94m
- For outdoor domestic use only
- Adult supervision recommended at all times
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – fall hazard
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter
- Recommended age 3 to 10 years
Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres): 0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0
Unit Weight: 1.0
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£4.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day||£8.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
More delivery information & exclusions
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations:
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost