Have lots of construction fun with the LEGO Star Wars TIE Advanced Prototype! Hunt down rogue rebels on planet Lothal in the experimental LEGO Star Wars TIE Advanced Prototype.
Developed from TIE Fighter design, The Inquisitor’s top secret starship is packed with advanced technology, like folding wings for flight and landing modes, 2 spring-loaded shooters and an opening top hatch. The rebels’ battle for freedom just got a whole lot tougher!
- 3 minifigures: The Inquisitor, a TIE Fighter Pilot and an Imperial Officer
- Features folding wings for flight and landing modes
- Two spring-loaded shooters, an opening top hatch and extra ammunition
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols and The Inquisitor’s double-bladed Lightsaber
- Adjust the wings for flight/landing mode
- Send the rebels running with the dual shooters
- Open the hatch and seat the pilot
- As featured in the Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series
|Assembled Product Dimensions (in centimetres)||TIE Prototype: 13 (h) x 20 (l) x 8 (w) cm|
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||26.2x 6.2 x 28.0|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost