LeapReader is the premier learn-to-read-and-write system that helps your child learn to read by sounding out letters and words in lively character voices. LeapReader engages children in imaginative stories while building vocabulary skills, growing reading comprehension skills and guiding handwriting stroke-by-stroke. Plus LeapReader helps develop listening comprehension skills with a growing library of 150+ audio books featuring classic and best-selling children's books that encourage a love of reading.
- Learning how to read becomes a magical journey with LeapReader as stories spring to life with lively character voices, exciting sound effect and fun activities that help strengthen vocabulary skills and reading comprehension.
- Learn how to form letters and numbers stroke-by-stroke with interactive guidance. As children get more advanced, they can progress to writing words and equations.
- LeapReader's built-in audio player and library of 150+ best-selling children's audio books helps develop children' listening skills, comprehension and imagination. Plus, children can sing along to fun learning songs.
- As children explore LeapReader books, parents can connect LeapReader to their computer and expand the learning with fun, free activities, printables and tips from experts that reinforce their school skill set. You’ll be able to see both their progress and get personalised skill insights.
Works with LeapReader and Tag books, a library of 150+ books, games and more.
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||29.2x 6.8 x 32.4|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£4.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £20.00 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost