The Doc McStuffins Clinic for stuffed animals and toys is now open! Hop aboard Rescue Ronda and pick up patients who need your help. Join Doc, Lambie, Stuffy and Hallie back in the clinic to examine the toys' spots, scratches, bumps and bruises. Then make a diagnosis and recommend just the right treatment. Add a page to the Big Book of Boo-Boos for every case you cure!
Person or dragon, tiny or tall—sometimes we tumble and sometimes we fall: Everyone gets hurt sometimes! Globo, Bubble Monkey and Professor Hootsburg, too! Luckily, Doc McStuffins really knows her stuff and will fix 'em up! Help cure Mudpuddlepox, Scratchy Patchies, Dried-out-a-tosis and more!
Search Doc's yard for hurt toys and fly them back to the clinic. Watch out for new bonus items to collect and obstacles to avoid. Then help Doc examine each toy's symptoms with a selection of tools including a stethoscope and magnifying glass during their check-up. Use observation, logic and reasoning skills to make a diagnosis and give each patient the treatment they need.
Review each patient's case and replay it by tapping on its page in the Big Book of Boo-Boos. Each of the 24 clever diagnoses build in a fun lesson about health and hygiene, teaching about the importance of hand-washing, teethbrushing and getting fresh air.
Earn special bandages for achievements. Create your own designs in the Bandage Art Studio by selecting colors, patterns, stamps and photos. Save up to 10 bandages and then decorate Boo Boo Bear!
Works With LeapPad2, LeapPad1, Leapster and Leapster Explorer.
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||14.0x 2.0 x 17.0|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost