We focus charitable giving on national organisations to better centralise our philanthropic efforts. These national partners, in turn, allow us to help local charities in the communities we serve.
Please carefully review the guidelines below prior to submitting a donation request.
Please note the following restrictions:
• We cannot offer grants or product donations to individuals or to families. We can only give to non-profit organisations.
• We will not support programmes that do not focus their efforts on children's issues.
• We will not offer grants to individuals or groups for religious purposes.
• We will not support capital expenditures, political or partisan programmes, national ceremonies, memorials, conferences, fundraising dinners or lunches, testimonials or similar events.
• We will not support organisations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
Donation requests must be made in writing 90 days prior to the date in which the donation is needed for consideration. For easy, fast submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. Please do NOT send attachments of any kind:
• Charity registration number
• SUMMARY: A 200-word targeted summary about your organisation, including what you do, who you help and where you receive your primary funding.
• REQUEST: Your specific request (product or grant, the specific amount needed) and why the request is needed at this time.
• WHO WILL BENEFIT: Who your request will help, including the age range of children who will benefit.
• WEBSITE: Link to your organisation's website.
If we feel there is a potential opportunity, we will respond and request additional information and documentation. We thank you in advance for your understanding of our donation request guidelines.