Toy Box Appeal
Toys R Us are supporting Daybreak to give toys to thousands of children with life-limiting conditions in hospices across the UK.
It's a very special initiative to bring a smile to a child's face! From the 18th to the 25th November you will be able to donate a brand new toy to the appeal that will support Help the Hospices network of hospices across the UK, at every Toys R Us store.
These toys will be donated to hospices across the UK to make a child's Christmas even more magical this year. Look out for the specially marked collection trollies in stores today!
We want to help thousands of children with life-limiting conditions across the UK.
Your donations will be used in hospices across the UK helping to make this Christmas even more magical.
Look out for the specially marked collection trollies in stores today!
Here is a useful guide on which items to donate:
- Arts and craft materials – paints, face paints, brushes, crayons, colouring pencils, Play-Doh, drawing boards and easels, sketch books, card, felt, glitter.
- Music – children's instruments including tambourines, triangles, recorders, maracas, keyboards, xylophones, drums, symbols, sensory play mats.
- Physical play – outdoor toys, balls, sand and water boxes, equipment to use in the hydrotherapy pools, inflatables.
- Creative play – dressing up clothes and accessories, puppets, dolls houses.
- Building – Lego, building bricks.
- Cookery – aprons, utensils.
- Stories – tactile books, musical books, children's story tapes, CDs and DVDs.
- Technology – games consoles, computers.
Help make this an extra special Christmas, donate a toy today in-store!
For more information visit: www.helpthehospices.org.uk