PayPal Help & Information
PayPal is an alternative method of payment to simply purchasing with a credit or debit card. You register your credit card or bank account details with PayPal, your details are held with them and you shop with us as normal.
- Find and select the items you would like to purchase and add them to your basket.
- View your basket and select ‘Check out with PayPal’
- Log in to your PayPal account and select your Payment method and Delivery Address and select ‘Continue’.
- If we recognise the email address returned from PayPal to an existing Toysrus.co.uk account, we’ll log you into the checkout page. If not you’ll be directed to set up an account with us.
- Once you have created your new account or logged in again, you will be returned to our Checkout page to select a Delivery service and confirm your order.
You can pay with money held in your PayPal account balance or use another payment method such as a credit card, debit card or your bank account.
Just follow the returns procedure explained on the returns help page and we’ll process the refund into your Paypal account. Your refund must be processed through Toys R Us Direct rather than PayPal directly.
Take the items you want to have refunded or replaced along with your original Delivery Note to the store. You will need to provide the store with a credit or debit card with the same name as the order on your Delivery Note.
Use the ‘Contact Us’ link to email us, please provide the following information:
- Your PayPal email address, this maybe different to the one you have registered with us on your Toys R Us Direct account.
- The date that you attempted to purchase with us.
- The amount of the pending transaction in your PayPal account, please list each individual attempt separately, e.g. £14.99 x 2
- The individual transaction reference ID in your PayPal account
Providing we do not have a Toys R Us order ‘in progress’ relating to this transaction, we will arrange to release any funds being ‘reserved’ back to you.