Create and construct your own Dinobot! The Transformers Age of Extinction Construct-Bot Dinobots are 2-in-1 buildable figures that can be made into Transformers or dinosaurs! Partner these up with the Construct-Bot Riders range of figures (sold separately) to make the ultimate team!
With the 27 pieces in this set, you can build your Strafe figure as a robot warrior with a sword or a terrifying 2-headed dragon. Then you can convert him to the other mode, or tear him down and build him again! When he's in dragon mode, he can team up with Dinobot Riders Bumblebee (sold separately) for an awesome robot-beast attack. Build your own Transformers adventures with this 2-in-1 Strafe figure!
- Build this 2-in-1 Strafe figure as a robot or dragon
- Includes 27 pieces
- Convert to the other mode or tear him down and build him again
- Changes in 11 steps
- Team him up with Dinobot Riders Bumblebee figure (sold separately)
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||14.0x 4.6 x 17.8|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost