The Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Digital Sensor Mat monitors baby's movement and sound for your ultimate peace of mind at sleep time. Intuitively simple to use and beautifully styled to compliment any nursery.
The Tommee Tippee DECT digital Movement and Sound monitor uses Digital Enhanced Cordless Technology (DECT) offering interference free monitoring. Parents can soothe and reassure baby from another room through the clever talk-back feature, with volume control.
A key feature of the monitor is its unique sensor pad, designed to sit under the baby's cot mattress, it monitors and sounds an alarm if no movement has been detected after 20 seconds. Most parents benefit from the sensor pad when their baby is a newborn, however once he can move freely around the cot - parents can choose to remove the sensor pad and use the monitor as a stand-alone model, with all it's benefits.
- Movement sensor pad
- Easy to read LCD display
- Interference free
- Auto-channel select
- Room temperature display
- Long distance range of 300m
- Out of range indicator
- Two way talk back
- Baby night light controllable from parent unit
- Rechargeable docking station
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||24.6x 10.6 x 33.8|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£4.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £20.00 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost