The Privacy Plus with Wide View Monitor is a digital baby monitor with a 5" colour LCD screen featuring advanced technology to ensure the best possible view of your baby in their nursery. With several must have features such as two way communication, on screen temperature monitoring, remote control with digital zoom, night vision and much more, it will provide extra comfort for both you and your baby.
The Wide View lens technology enables you to see 4x more of your baby's room than a standard monitor. It features a portable 5 inch/12.70cm colour flat-screen monitor with a range of up to 200m/656ft, and has rechargeable batteries for handheld portability and convenience. Two-way communication allows parents to talk to baby or each other in the nursery for added convenience.
Designed to ensure maximum comfort for baby and awareness for parent, this monitor includes an on screen temperature display, sound activated LED lights, adjustable volume, brightness controls and out of range indicator.
- Large 5” Colour LCD screen
- Wide angle Lens shows 4 x more of babies room
- Two way communication
- On screen temperature monitoring
- Remote controller digital Zoom for close up images of baby
- Automatic black and white night vision
- Sound activated LED lights (backup to volume control)
- 100% digital for privacy and security
- Rechargeable batteries supplied (parent unit)
- 10 hour battery life (dependent on usage)
- Range 200m
- Eco mode/power save on/off button to save power
- Adjustable volume and brightness
- Out of range indicator
- Manually adjustable camera to allow for optimal positioning on baby
- Camera can be wall mounted (hardware provided)
- Wall clips to secure loose wires to wall
- Comes with Euro travel adaptors for use abroad (interchangeable 2 pin and 3 pin)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Expandable system (Add up to 3 cameras, sold separately) for scanning multiple rooms from one parent unit
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||23.4x 10.8 x 29.2|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost