The Silver Cross 3D Pram System package includes everything you need from birth to toddler. The lie-flat 3D pram converts to a forward facing pushchair as your baby grows. When combined with the 3D Car Seat (sold separately) with designer jewel printed fabric, it forms a handy travel system.
The 3D is a pram, pushchair and travel system, offering a compact all-in-one choice for you and your baby. Its suitable from birth thanks to the cotton pram liner and mattress that create a wonderful lie flat pram environment for your newborn.
When your baby gets a bit older, your 3D converts quickly and easily into forward facing pushchair that is suitable all the way to toddler. A multi position seat back recline ensures baby is comfortable when snoozing, and the pushchair seat is one of the widest in its class, so there is plenty of room for your baby to grow. The large shopping basket gives plenty of great storage for those trips to the shops.
The 3D folds up to an amazingly compact size, and is freestanding when folded, saving both time and precious space. The handle height is adjustable for taller parents, and the all round suspension and lockable swivel wheel make 3D highly manouevrable and easy to push.
The Special Edition 3D package in Jewel includes: harness pads and head hugger, ventilated raincover, padded pram apron, pram liner, mattress, large shopping basket, and changing bag.
- Suitable from birth
- Rear facing pram with cotton liner and mattress
- Converts easily from lie flat pram to forward facing pushchair
- Self-aligning lockable front swivel wheels
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- 4 Position seat recline
- All round suspension
- Removable bumper bar
- Cushioned head support
- Removable, hand washable seat covers
|Assembled Product Dimensions (in centimetres)||94 (l) x 53 (w) x 104 (h) cm|
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||39.8x 40.0 x 109.2|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost