The Lansinoh Single Electric Breast Pump is ideal for regular expression, offering a quick and easy pumping experience and giving mums a choice between different adjustable settings for optimum comfort and efficient milk production. The breast pump is designed to mimic baby’s natural breastfeeding pattern, featuring 2 phases - phase 1 (Let-Down) which initiates milk flow through rapid suction, while phase 2 (Expression) maximises milk flow through slower, deeper suction.
The Let down button facilitates an easy transition between the two phases and mum can further tailor each phase to her comfort by selecting one of six adjustable suction levels. The pump's LED indicator enables mum to easily identify the phase she is in as well as the selected suction level.
The new ComfortFit soft silicone breast cushion ensures a secure seal and comfortable fit resulting in more efficient pumping.
Easy to assemble and clean, the pump has a closed design to guarantee hygiene - no milk will ever enter the tubing, which means that there is no need to clean the tubing. Mums can plug the Lansinoh Single Electric Breast Pump into the mains for those days when they are at home, or use it with batteries when they are on the go.
The pack includes a sealing disc enabling mums to easily store their breastmilk and a NaturalWave Teat clinically proven to help maintain established breastfeeding patterns.
- Quick, easy and comfortable expression
- Designed to mimic baby’s natural feeding pattern for an efficient pumping experience
- Includes 2 phases
- ‘Let down’ to initiate and stimulate milk flow and ‘Expression’ to maximise milk flow
- Offers a choice between 6 different adjustable settings in each of the 2 phases
- Closed system design which ensures hygiene and makes the pump easy to clean
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||25.8x 10.6 x 30.0|
|Battery Details||6 x AA (not included)|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost