The Lansinoh mOmma NaturalWave Fast Flow Teats enables baby to maintain the natural sucking style learnt at the breast. Clinically proven to help maintain established breastfeeding patterns, the NaturalWave Teat enables mum to combine breast and bottle with ease and confidence so that baby can enjoy the benefits of breastmilk for longer.
Based on over 50 years of research, the clinically proven NaturalWave Teat was designed to encourage baby's 'wave-like' tongue movement, promoting this instinctive sucking action for natural oral development. With a wide base, the NaturalWave teat enables a wider latch-on, similar to the baby’s natural latch. Super soft and flexible for optimal compression, the silicone teat allows baby to control milk flow.
The NaturalWave teat has a gradual slope design for improved suction, while its structure is strengthened with innovative inner vertical ridges to make it collapse resistant so baby can enjoy a comfortable feed. For peace of mind, its Air Ventilation System reduces intake of air, a potential cause of colic.
- Designed for feeding expressed breastmilk when mum and baby are apart
- Helps baby maintain the natural sucking style learnt at the breast
- preserves established breastfeeding patterns
- Clinically proven to encourage baby’s ‘wave-like’ tongue movement
- Promotes instinctive sucking action for natural oral development
- Wide base, super soft and flexible 100% silicone teat
- Air Ventilation System reduces intake of air, a potential cause of colic
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||8.0x 5.0 x 15.0|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost