Choose your products, make payments over time & then relax knowing your products have been reserved and will be here waiting for you when you're ready to pick them up.
What are the benefits?
- Available on Toys R Us and Babies R Us items.
- Choose your items from across the store
- Relax knowing your items have been reserved for you!
- Make payments over time up to a maximum of 12 weeks
- Make additional payments at any time or pay your balance in full before your reservation term has ended.
- After your final payment, you can pick up your order!
How does it work?
1. Find your nearest store
Use our store finder to find your local Toys R Us or Babies R Us store
2. Select your items
Shop in-store and find all the items you require, don't forget our friendly advisors are there to help if you need assistance!
3. Pay a 20% deposit
After this initial deposit, you will have 4-12 weeks to pay the balance in your own time. Relax, we'll keep your items so you little ones can't find them
4. Collect your shopping!
Once the final balance has cleared, simply return to the store and pick-up your items
|find my local store >>|
Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of 20% of the total price of your order is due when the merchandise is reserved.
- There are 3 terms available for you to choose from – a 4 week, 8 week or 12 week reservation.
- The reservation term selected requires a percentage of the outstanding balance to be paid at specific times as per the table opposite.
- Orders can be placed at any Toys 'R' Us store (excluding ·, Belfast Castle Court, Bromley, Burton, Glasgow Forge, Hemel Hempstead, Ilford, Kingston, Liverpool 1, Luton, Mansfield, Meadowhall, Northampton Weston Favell, Nottingham Victoria, Peterborough Serpentine Green, Silverburn, Stirling, Telford & Wigan).
- A limited 'Take Time to Pay' scheme is available at Basildon, Bedford, Cambridge, Colliers Wood and Sydenham Toys 'R' Us stores, but is only available on Babies 'R' Us items at these stores.
- Your contract will be automatically cancelled and reserved merchandise will be returned to stock if you have not made the required payments detailed above within your chosen reservation term.
- You have a maximum of 12 weeks to pay off your order in full.
- You may pay by cash, credit card, debit card or gift card.
- We are unable to make changes to your reservation but if you change your mind about the merchandise you have selected it's no problem, we'll simply cancel your order. (See the Cancellation Policy for further details.)
- All offers, discounts, link deals, promotions available at the time of your order will be applied to your transaction when you place your order. Subsequent offers, discounts, link deals or promotions on your reserved products will not be applicable. Any promotional coupons or gift cards that are issued at the time of your order will be stored with your products, but could expire if you do not make your final payment prior to the end date of the coupon or gift card.
- You may pay the full balance on your order at any time.
- Reserved products will be made available immediately upon final payment.
- You must keep your original order receipt as it will be needed for your payments, cancellation and collection.
- Reservation contracts are non-transferable.
- You will receive a receipt for each payment made towards the balance due and you must retain your original order receipt as this will be required for collection.
- A £5 admin fee is payable on all orders.
- You may cancel your order at any time by notifying the store where you made your order.
- You must cancel your order in person or in writing.
Your order will be automatically cancelled and ordered merchandise returned to stock if:
- You have not made the required payments highlighted in the terms and conditions by the specified time shown for your chosen reservation period.
- You do not pick up your merchandise within seven (7) days after it is made available.
- A full refund (less the cancellation fee & admin fee where applicable) will be refunded to you in person at the store where you placed your original order.
- In the event of a cancellation before the end of your chosen reservation term, you must request a refund in person at the store where you placed your original order. You are eligible for a full refund less the cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee on all reservation contracts is £10.
- If, when you make your final payment, we are unable to provide you with the merchandise specified in this reservation contract, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and all subsequent payments made under this contract except as provided by law.