Store and serve baby's food with the Brother Max Second Stage Weaning Pots. these individual pots click together for easy filling and storage and are safe to go straight from the freezer to the microwave.
The portioner is made up of individual pots that click together - un-click a pot from a batch in the freezer, defrost in microwave, serve food straight from the pot and then throw in the dishwasher. Pour purée food straight from the pan, the pots click snugly together so there are no gaps for food to drop in to, and their lids stay open so they won't get in the way (ensure the snuggest fit by squeezing the pots together from the inside with your thumb and forefinger).
To transfer the frozen purée into a bowl, just push the base with your thumb and it pops out easily and a pen is included for writing contents straight onto each pot.
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||14.0x 8.0 x 20.0|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost