The user friendly Angelcare AC701 Baby Monitor with Movement and Sound is perfect for those who want a baby monitor combined with a high quality movement detector to keep an even closer eye on their baby.
You will be able to hear every sound your little one makes with the parent unit, while the sensor pad fits under the mattress and detects your babies movements. The intuitive touchscreen on the mobile Parent Unit allows you to adjust a multiple of functions with ease. You now have the peace of mind you need at your fingertips!
Under-the-mattress movement SensorPad - The SensorPad monitors all your baby’s movements, even the slightest ones. An alarm will sound if no movement has been detected for 20 seconds
LCD touch screen - All settings can be easily adjusted with the user friendly touch-screen interface. The colour LCD screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays a number of monitoring features, so even if the sound is off you’ll know what’s going on.
Digital 1.8GHz crystal clear sound transmission - The digital transmission with automatic channel selection guarantees optimal sound quality and communication privacy between Parent and Nursery Unit.
- Digital 1.8GHz crystal clear sound transmission
- Variable sensitivity settings
- Portable and rechargeable Parent Unit
- LCD touch screen - All settings can be easily adjusted with the user friendly interface
- Temperature display and control
- Continuous or voice-activated sound transmission
- Talk-back feature - Just press the button on the Parent Unit and speak directly to your baby
- Sound and vibration alarm - The monitor can be set to vibrate when an alarm is activated
- Audible “Tic” sound feature reassures you that the monitor is detecting movement even when your baby is sleeping silently
- Out of range indicator
- Eco mode function allows you to set your monitor on a low transmission mode
- Hold and mute settings
- Nursery night light
- Batteries or mains operated - In case of power failure the monitor reverts to batteries automatically
- Low battery indicator - The monitor will indicate when batteries need replacing
|Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres)||25.0x 8.8 x 25.0|
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A 'large item' is an item where you will see, 'up to 8 working days' in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see 'direct from supplier' against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the 'cooling off' period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys "R" Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost