Wii Fit Plus and Balance Board
- Delivery & Returns
Wii Fit attracted millions of new players to the world of video games. Now Wii Fit Plus offers a range of new features and enhancements to help players reinvigorate their workouts, along with exercises and balance games designed to keep them fun. Players will find a new dimension to the Wii Fit experience as they easily set their own customised workout routines or choose 20, 30 or 40 minute workouts based on how much time they have available. Users will also be able to choose from specialised workout routines that focus on an individual's personal fitness goals or certain target areas. And with the addition of activities like Skateboarding and Rhythm Kung Fu, players will be using the Wii Balance Board accessory in a variety of new and fun ways.
The Wii Balance Board is an innovative accessory created for the Wii Console. As you step onto the board, it interprets the movement of your feet and brings your motions to life, just like the Wii Remote controller. By sensing your weight and balance, an incredibly accurate control scheme is possible. A pressure sensitive, wireless balance board that sits on the floor for the player to stand on in front of the TV. It senses weight and shift in balance in any direction and allows players to follow movements ensuring they have full control of the on-screen activities.
- 15 new balance games
- 6 new strength training games and yoga activities
- Input the amount of time they want to spend on their workouts
- Select an area for personal improvement
- Wii Fit Plus will suggest a number of activities for them
- Users can mix and match which activities they prefer
- Easier for users to maintain their daily workout routine
- Players can see estimates of calories burned
- Activate a feature that lets them weigh their dogs or cats
|PEGI Age Rating||Certificate 3: Please note that PEGI has certified that this title is only suitable for people aged 3 years and over. By adding this game to your basket you are confirming that you or the intended recipient is at least 3 years of age or over.|
Our recommended age is 3 years +