Plum Marmoset Wooden Garden Swing Set
- Delivery & Returns
Double the seats for twice the fun! Children will love this Marmoset swing set from Plum for great outdoor play and exercise! This playset has double swings using soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra durability. The natural qualities of the timber will blend into any garden design whether modern or traditional.
The round pole premium FSC certified timber is pressure treated and ensures this garden swingset is extremely strong. The top bar is 100mm in diameter and the legs are 80mm in diameter making the frame highly robust. Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so no drilling is required, maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber. The sturdy frame also has wooden cross braces giving the swing extra stability. Parents can therefore have peace of mind that their children are riding a high quality wooden swing set, with safety standards at the centre of its design.
Features and Benefits:
- Double the seats for twice the fun!
- Made from premium FSC certified, pressure treated round pole timber
- Play set uses soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats
- Swingset frame has cross braces for extra stability
- Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so no drilling is required
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty against rot and insect damage
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Easy to assemble in approx 1 hour with 2 adults
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors
- Max user weight: 50kg per swing
- For outdoor domestic use only
- Adult supervision recommended at all times
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – fall hazard
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter
- Recommended age 3 to 12 years
|Ground Anchors Required||Yes|
|Approx. Assembly Time||1 hour with 2 adults|
|Dimensions||240 (l) x 220 (w) x 220 (h) cm|
Our recommended age is 3 years +
Direct from supplier, up to 5 working days. This item cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland or ROI.